- No one knows everything.
- Everyone knows something.
- Sweet potatoes don't like rich soil.
- Too much nitrogen gives you too many leaves and not enough fruit!
- Tomatoes are having a hard time lately.
- Don't forget the toilet paper tubes for the squash.
- There are a number of good organic sprays.
- Square foot gardening can be carried too far.
- You can't plant too much parsley.
- You can plant too much basil.
- Sunflowers are very rewarding.
- Kids love to garden.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Growing Smart I
So, now it's time to pull out the old summer plants and start thinking about a Fall garden. But before we do that, I'd like to jot down some things we learned this year.