Recapping what we've learned from this year, these items are among the top lessons:
- Grow more of everything we plant
- Grow sensitive plants - or the ones bugs are sure to get - under IKEA curtains
- Till in more compost
- Give some plants more horizontal room
- Give others more and sturdier vertical room
- Give a single woman charge of a single bed
- Really enjoy the fall garden
- Mulch more
Today Kate, from Garden City Organics, is stopping by with a donation for our garden. She's moving to D.C. to do an internship and we'll miss her though we wish her well.
Gardens offer such hope, such promise. It hooks me every year, no matter the struggles of the previous year. Stay tuned. I promise pictures as soon as I have something new to photograph.