Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Liquid Seaweed? Really?

I love Organic Gardening and read it regularly but this morning I got all excited when I read the promo for an article promising that I could avoid my garlic getting a fungus if I followed their advice.  I eagerly read their article which said to soak the garlic cloves in a mixture of water, baking soda and liquid seaweed first.  That was a real blinker for me.  Not only does soaking the cloves sound counterproductive to the stated goal (avoid fungus) but where does one buy liquid seaweed and what does one do with the rest of the bottle when one is done?  This seems a bit far-fetched to me so I'm open to hearing what others have to say.  Maybe I'll try to do both, soak some cloves and not others.  If, I can find liquid seaweed anywhere!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can liquify it yourself? Although I think most seaweed sold for sushi rolls is salted.

    ReplyDelete